All posts by Bob Euliss

Work Party Saturday Oct. 10 at 9:00 AM

Here’s your chance to earn $10.00 per hour toward your volunteer assessment hours!

We will be having another work party on the clubhouse bathroom remodeling project next Saturday, Oct. 10 at 9:00 AM.

On Sat. Oct. 3rd, we made good progress installing the sheetrock in the bathrooms, and it is approximately 80% complete. We need to finish the other 20%, and mud & tape, and paint. We want to try to get this done in the next week, and next Saturday will be the big push to get the bathrooms to the point where our contracted plumber, electrician, and flooring installer can get in to finish their work.

If you can help during the week, please contract Bob Jamison 360-951-0436 can let you in and show you what needs to be done.

It you can help next Saturday, please contact Gary Thorson 360-481-5962, or show up next Saturday at 9:00 AM.